Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wormimg fork

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wormimg fork

Some knob thought he would like my blood worm fork more than me and half hitched the thing on me i went to get it today and it was missing mind you they left my crapy one If i find the mongrel he wont walk for a few weeks

shane

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeez stealing a mans worming fork... that is just low!!
    Ben..

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Be stealing his worrams next lol.
    Paulo
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

good fork is hard to find these days had this 1 for 10 years welded the handle put a bar at the top of the prongs for good foothold now i got to go to the marked and find another old forged steel fork instead of these crappy ones you buy these days but on the good side if i dont have it i can use it

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Those forking bastards!!!

Hope you find another that does the job Shano

Cheers Steve
    There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.......right next to the mash potatoes

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Shane, that sux mate
    Stav, thats gold mate
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez Shane that's crook mate, where did the mongerels knock it off from?

Nothing worse than stealing a man's tools, I have seen some some pretty gorey things happen to a---holes who stole from tradies on building sites over the years, they deserved it the &&*******

John.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go.

Others whenever they go.

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

.......and when you've finished with 'em Shane, I'll have a go at the mongrels to make sure they get the message.

God help the next person I catch theiving. My youngest fella and his girlfriend were at Movieworld on the weekend. They had spent everything and couldn't afford one dollar to place their belongings into a locker. On their return of their last ride of the day their bags were stolen. Both had lost there wallets, key cards, bus passes, seasonal passes to other attraction parks and their ID cards. They had also lost their their phones and their ipods to which they used to take all their photos for the days outing.

He'd spent months and months saving his money for these items, hard lessons learnt.

Sailfish
    Post Thanks / Like

These low life SOB's believe they have a God given right and that the World owe's them something.......unfortunately it's what we have to live with.......B.....d's....sorry to hear about that Shane.
    Good Fishing.... Good Mates.... Good Food.... BARGAIN.

Sailfish
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bracey View Post
    .......and when you've finished with 'em Shane, I'll have a go at the mongrels to make sure they get the message.

God help the next person I catch theiving. My youngest fella and his girlfriend were at Movieworld on the weekend. They had spent everything and couldn't afford one dollar to place their belongings into a locker. On their return of their last ride of the day their bags were stolen. Both had lost there wallets, key cards, bus passes, seasonal passes to other attraction parks and their ID cards. They had also lost their their phones and their ipods to which they used to take all their photos for the days outing.

He'd spent months and months saving his money for these items, hard lessons learnt.
    Bloody Hell Dave cleaned the kids out completely.......Unbelievable.......scum of the earth.....Yeah a hard lesson, one they won't forget.
    Good Fishing.... Good Mates.... Good Food.... BARGAIN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast