Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wormimg fork

Sailfish
    Post Thanks / Like

What a grub.... oh I mean worm...

Nath

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

When you find the culprit Shane, cut him off at the legs, and if he presses charges he wont have a leg to stand on. Louie.

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be forked. Hope he puts it through his foot the first time he uses it.
    Finally got one

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

For someone to steal a worming fork you would assume he intended to use it.A week or so back I was on my morning walk and spotted a glasses case on the side of the road.I said to Di that it was mine.Some bastard had broken into my car,taken my sunglasses from the glovebox,walked 200m down the road,took the glasses from their case and bag and then stomped on them and left them there. obviously a $260 pair of Maui Jims weren't good enough for him.
    Cheers, Mick
    aspire to inspire before you expire

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Baker View Post
    For someone to steal a worming fork you would assume he intended to use it.A week or so back I was on my morning walk and spotted a glasses case on the side of the road.I said to Di that it was mine.Some bastard had broken into my car,taken my sunglasses from the glovebox,walked 200m down the road,took the glasses from their case and bag and then stomped on them and left them there. obviously a $260 pair of Maui Jims weren't good enough for him.
    Cheers, Mick
    That is beyond abhorrent. Speechless.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you an enemy Mick?

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obi_wan View Post
    Geez Shane that's crook mate, where did the mongerels knock it off from?

Nothing worse than stealing a man's tools, I have seen some some pretty gorey things happen to a---holes who stole from tradies on building sites over the years, they deserved it the &&*******

John.
    Hi John pinched from the back of the house I live 1 house off the corner and I would say someone walking down the side street has seen it accross the neighbours fence and helped themselves.

Bracey I feel for the kids mate notning worse than losing something you worked hard for

shane

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Baker View Post
    Cheers, Mick
    Mick there are some vile and spitefull people in the world and have no respect for others.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

I went thru the same sorta ordeal last yr losing my worming fork from the back of the ute.
    I bought several (4) replacements since and finally found one that was up to the task at a price.
    http://www.cyclone.com.au/products/c...sed-dee-handle

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

you bananabenders do things differently up your way.The fork we use to dig bloodworms is a hoe fork - shaped like a hoe but with prongs instead of a blade.A trench is started and then work along the face,pulling the mud back towards you into the hole made by the previous stroke.We obtain our bloodworms from the mud around mangroves and it is extremely difficult to dig this mud with a conventional garden fork.The suction created by the mud is too great.When you have a vertical face in the trench it is much easier - strike the hoe into the mud about 30cm from the edge and then pull towards yourself - no lifting involved.
    Cheers, Mick
    aspire to inspire before you expire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast