Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done looks like a good session on all fish . Some nice smoked tailor fillets yummo would be the go you certianly have that spot wired shane
    Fishing bring it on no matter the type .

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Pete, did he get the fish whispering call going?
    It was so sad Steve. "here fishy fishy - come to my line and not Petes." He was getting desparate !!!

Lucky I let him catch all the bait later lol.

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    He took a picture of her John ans drooling . I think I know what part of the body that is lol.
    Geez Pete, I didn't take a picture of her and Shane didn't take a picture of her.

But i believe she took a picture of Shane and me while i was trying to find out which hole, top or bottom that I was to stick the winch rope hook into.

Cheers,
    John.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go.

Others whenever they go.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obi_wan View Post
    QUOTE]

But i believe she took a picture of Shane and me

Cheers,
    John.
    She wanted you John !!

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe your right Pete LOL.

Just went for a look see to Pelican Park/ Woody Point

And I was reminded why I normaly lay low at weekends, GEEZ, I was not aware they were letting so many people into the country, every where, no parking and hordes of people every where in boats

And while the quick fix for the ramp that was carried out last year for the World Water Ski Championships (dredging) it looks as though it was just that, a quick fix and stuff the local boaties. The ramp is a bloody disgrace, the pontoon is just about sitting on the mud, mud bank showing along the outside rock wall for about half it's length and of course we have that stupid elevated walk way and pontoon, useless, why couldn't they have installed the floating walkways beside the ramp like it is at Scarby, Cabage Tree Creek and many other places.
    Please Moreton Bay Council Dredge the bloody ramp again, this time properly.

About six boats in the green zone at Woody Point, what a bloody joke.
    Sorry Shane I have hijackd your thread, I'll get out now.

Cheers,
    John.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go.

Others whenever they go.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obi_wan View Post
    I believe your right Pete LOL.

Just went for a look see to Pelican Park/ Woody Point

And I was reminded why I normaly lay low at weekends, GEEZ, I was not aware they were letting so many people into the country, every where, no parking and hordes of people every where in boats

And while the quick fix for the ramp that was carried out last year for the World Water Ski Championships (dredging) it looks as though it was just that, a quick fix and stuff the local boaties. The ramp is a bloody disgrace, the pontoon is just about sitting on the mud, mud bank showing along the outside rock wall for about half it's length and of course we have that stupid elevated walk way and pontoon, useless, why couldn't they have installed the floating walkways beside the ramp like it is at Scarby, Cabage Tree Creek and many other places.
    Please Moreton Bay Council Dredge the bloody ramp again, this time properly.

About six boats in the green zone at Woody Point, what a bloody joke.
    Sorry Shane I have hijackd your thread, I'll get out now.

Cheers,
    John.
    If you had of got to clontarf ramp ealier we could of had a chat We pulled another 30 legals and about 15 under size this mornng and were cleaning them at clontarf while answering questons about pelican behavour for the the tourist . I know bugger all about pelicans but if pete hsd of been there he could of filled them in i am sure with there mating habits and how to tell the male from female and how to tell from young from old birds what am I an authority on birds well the 2 legged kind maybe

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Top effort guys,you're slaying them Shane.Your definitely an elder in the camp.Well done,smoked tailor,tasty.
    Paulo
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=robersl;100791We pulled another 30 legals and about 15 under size this mornng[/QUOTE]

Did you get them from the same shipping beacon as yesterday ???

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Did you get them from the same shipping beacon as yesterday ???
    yes pete and a bit further south they were busting up and leaping out of the water a few long tails schools working as well

shane

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

good spot that beacon!!!!!

saw the numpties in the green zone at woody point today, can only hope the boys n gals were on top of the hill taking some happy snaps
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast