Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry bout the sand Matt, I know this bloke that spent the whole morning jammed up on the hard.....

Those bass we found were concentrated right in a certain spot, twitch wiggle your lure over the back branch on the RHS and get smacked.
    On a side note, we had 1/2 an hour to kill on the way back to the ramp Sunday morn, Andy pulled one Last barra off there to finish up.
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Top report and pics Matt,good to meet you proper on the weekend,and you're a pretty quiet roomy lol.

nice sunset shot at the heads.Well done.You were lucky to get anything Sunday after the locusts went through.
    Paulo
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Buzzzzzzzzzz.

Paulo, exactly which house were you camped in?

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Opposite your door Bro.Not the room with the scratching at the window. lol.
    Paulo

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Right , I remember those PJ,s now, that scratching, lol

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mrs reckons I look like Capt Jack in the pirate jammies.She works hard and is quite often tired though,and then theres the glasses.
    Paulo

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Don't worry bout the sand Matt, I know this bloke that spent the whole morning jammed up on the hard.....

Those bass we found were concentrated right in a certain spot, twitch wiggle your lure over the back branch on the RHS and get smacked.
    On a side note, we had 1/2 an hour to kill on the way back to the ramp Sunday morn, Andy pulled one Last barra off there to finish up.
    She'll be a top little spot once the top branches sink down a bit and it's not so obvious to all and sundry... Figured there must have been some barra amongst the bass. I pulled two of mine from the left, one from the right. Jason the opposite if I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Barramag View Post
    Top report and pics Matt,good to meet you proper on the weekend,and you're a pretty quiet roomy lol.

nice sunset shot at the heads.Well done.You were lucky to get anything Sunday after the locusts went through.
    Paulo
    Likewise mate.. I'm fairly quiet all round. Tend not to say much if I don't have anything profound to add to a conversation.. All changes after a few ales though. I was pretty concious of not waking you up with the noise of the bed. Every time I needed to roll over I woke up just enough to do it slowly and quietly.. That's a bit odd for me.

Who was the bloke snoring? I could literally feel the vibrations whilst lying in bed.. Actually helped me get off to sleep quick smart.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chamelion View Post
    She'll be a top little spot once the top branches sink down a bit and it's not so obvious to all and sundry... Figured there must have been some barra amongst the bass. I pulled two of mine from the left, one from the right. Jason the opposite if I recall.

Likewise mate.. I'm fairly quiet all round. Tend not to say much if I don't have anything profound to add to a conversation.. All changes after a few ales though. I was pretty concious of not waking you up with the noise of the bed. Every time I needed to roll over I woke up just enough to do it slowly and quietly.. That's a bit odd for me.

Who was the bloke snoring? I could literally feel the vibrations whilst lying in bed.. Actually helped me get off to sleep quick smart.
    I believe,the perpetrator was in the next room,spent a lot of time at the beach,makes awesome rolls and sarnys,and snores...but not as bad as Nagg.
    Paulo

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mrs reckons I look like Capt Jack in the pirate jammies.She works hard and is quite often tired though,and then theres the glasses.
    Paulo
    Love is blind mate, I'm a classic example

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe,the perpetrator was in the next room,spent a lot of time at the beach,makes awesome rolls and sarnys,and snores...but not as bad as Nagg.
    Paulo
    So, what you're saying is that steve whilst asleep sounds just like my 2 stroke 40hp merc at idle? No wonder I didn't mind the noise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast