Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few Fish..

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

thats a great little sess before work top stuff men,are diamonds an unusual catch this time of year thought they were a winter species

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice mate.
    I day tripped the Burrum, had a mate up from Sydney who was staying at Toogom, so took him for a fish.
    Hard yards, some Tarpon, dropped a nice Jack boat side, 2 barra, 1 was a rat, the other around 60, but had net damage something shocking.
    Little weary this morning after the drive.
    Interested in checking out the Straits one week end tho.
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff Chewy, you are the variety man!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Well done guys as usual. You on arvos too Chewie? Going to have to start ignoring the weather I think and just go. Boat hasn't been wet in ages
    Yea mate..this week as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    Nice jump shot Chew...

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]What camera you using[/COLOR]..?...Im half looking at upgrading to Canons new EOS M..?....Still thinking.
    Pete im still using the Nikon D90,looking at upgrading in the forseeable future.
    Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by tackle_buster View Post
    O.K. thats it Chewy, [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]How much for a guided charter in the straights[/COLOR] .
    Mate my guiding efforts of late have been awful...more of a day out than a fishing trip.

If that's the result from crap weather, lots of dead spots, patchy fish and no rain, I'll take it .

On the flip side, nice photo's as usual, those action shots never fail to impress. Well done and keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barramag View Post
    Nice work Chewy and Andy,[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]how the hell did you get to work after that,I would have struggled for sure[/COLOR]. Top pics,as usual,I caught a flattie this arv off the back lawn,unreal.
    Paulo
    Mate..friday night was the longest ever...

Quote Originally Posted by al49 View Post
    thats a great little sess before work top stuff men,are diamonds an unusual catch this time of year thought they were a winter species
    Al..im not really sure..i dont normally fish the straits this late in the year..i do have to say there was a fairly big school of them on the sounder.
    Chewy....
    http://www.activeangler.com.au/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3_2.gif
    Its the quest,not the conquest...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12