Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Times running out

Gotta spend Mon to Thurs in Melb then fly out to Turkey for two weeks for work so no fishing for three weeks so thought I would have a fish this morning before the predicted winds came up. Got out on the water about 4:15am and started throwing some SP's round my some of my spots but a small high with a not so low low predicted didn’t see the usual action on daylight that I am used to (no run, no fun)

Anyway, spent a nice few hours on the water and landed about 8 flattys' Nothin huge but hey, beats mowing the lawn. Here are a couple of pics that turned out ok (could be same fish I am not sure)

Anyway, will head up into Bells in the morning and try for another Jack as the predicted 20 -25knts wouldn’t make for a pleasant passage trip.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell are you going to do for 3 week's without your flatty fix lol.
    Baz

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bazil Brush View Post
    What the hell are you going to do for 3 week's without your flatty fix lol.
    Baz
    My missus doesnt understand that I need to go fishing when I get off the long flight home. it's gonna be tuff Baz that's for sure

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Funchy, just leave the yak and the rods out the front of your house and I'll keep em warm for ya. Promise i won't teach 'em any bad habits
    Cheers
    Gazza

IF MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, THEN POLITICIANS MUST BE FROM URANUS