Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kayak sesh

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

man they do your head in

me an my mate both got smoked by big jacks then I pull this lil fella out I wanted to start cryin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Movin up the sunny coast eh? Well I hope to run into you one day for a fish. Cheers

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Movin up the sunny coast eh? Well I hope to run into you one day for a fish. Cheers
    unfortunatly yes its lookin that way lol nah- I grew up in buderim an lived there till i was 19 I've been here on the gold coast for 4 years now an feels like home- problem is I never fished back then it was always runnin a muck an chasen girls an parties so it's gonna be like starting all over again but yes funchy would love to catch up for a flick in the yaks

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spaded View Post
    unfortunatly yes its lookin that way lol nah- I grew up in buderim an lived there till i was 19 I've been here on the gold coast for 4 years now an feels like home- problem is I never fished back then it was always runnin a muck an chasen girls an parties so it's gonna be like starting all over again but yes funchy would love to catch up for a flick in the yaks
    It's a deal!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12