Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Started out at the speed of a thousand turtles...

Had a day planned on my mates tinny but he cancelled at the last minute so I headed out with another mate and his SIL from Darwin on the yaks.
    Got to the usual spot at 4:30am just as the sun was poking up. High tide was predicted to be around 5:30am. 2nd cast my 3 inch Gulp grub minnow in watermelon got chomped by a 50cm flatty. Toppy, into the keeper net he goes. Next cast 22cm bream..... hmmmm..... might be a nice day but I had spoken too soon. Pretty quiet for a couple of hrs so we paddled up into the shallows behind the islands and got onto a patch of bream. My mate got a 36cm and I got a 28cm and 31cm as well as a 32cm Javelin fish (which went back).
    Ran into Mick (Selfy) and his nice young family and had a chat. Pulled in another small flatty while we were chin waggin then one of the power squadron comes flying past the yak on his 90000cc Seapoo with his GF on the back within about 10mtrs at full noise across the sandbar and through the channel exiting Bells.... Sorry I am usually pretty calm but this guy was a MORON!! (Rant over)

Any way it really was a nice day on the water. Roll on Chrissy holidays!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice start to the day funchy , white maggot was probably Shagga blowing the moth balls out of his chariot, he did say he was heading up that way. ( not really, but he was heading that way, but he has more respect and no girl friend )

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

nice start to your day but normal finish when these milky dicks are about.up here on awoonga we have a million acres of ater to fish and ski on and half the moron population of skiers always ski around the boat ramp where we are launching and retreiving boats.waves smashing on ramp from all angles .too much money no cents

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like the dicks today who roar up to a bust up of spotties at full noise, then the fish go down. They see another bust up, flat stick to get to it, the fish go down before they get there. They ruin it for everyone!
    Dickheads!

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ffejsmada View Post
    Just like the dicks today who roar up to a bust up of spotties at full noise, then the fish go down. They see another bust up, flat stick to get to it, the fish go down before they get there. They ruin it for everyone!
    Dickheads!
    Damn straight Jeff,and they always have a rattly old 2 stroke.Nice session spoiled Funchy at least you got a few.

Paulo
    Last edited by Barramag; 09-12-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Still seems to be no shortage of stupid people about. Least you got into a few 1st
    Fishing Fishing Fishing. I like Fishing

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

lol i saw a bloke at kepple island full on doing circle work around a couple fishing on his jetski laughin his head off had to admit i had a bit of a laugh my self moreso in disbeleif someone would actually do that. but poor couples fishing was ruined

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zaneofishing View Post
    lol i saw a bloke at kepple island full on doing circle work around a couple fishing on his jetski laughin his head off had to admit i had a bit of a laugh my self moreso in disbeleif someone would actually do that. but poor couples fishing was ruined
    I'd have tied on the biggest metal slug in my box and fired it straight at his head.

You can forgive people being a bit clueless and even a bit inconsiderate, but not that.

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree Ducksta. I fish from my jet ski, and I like to just tour around on it. There is no excuse for inconsiderate people on the water no matter what craft they are in charge of. You can only hope tools like that suck a plastic back up their jet unit.