Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: December Trips

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

A great month for you Matty, the west side of Moreton is fishing well as we know , I managed 22 whiting the other day when we dropped by on the way home. Once this weather settles we need to head out again, maybe Mondy???

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baggersace View Post
    A great month for you Matty, the west side of Moreton is fishing well as we know , I managed 22 whiting the other day when we dropped by on the way home. Once this weather settles we need to head out again, maybe Mondy???
    Ian you must be mistaken Mondy ? There are no Sandcrabs, Whiting,Snapper and all of those other Rustywater fish that he has been catching in Lake Monduran. And l did hear from a friend of a friends uncle that he said that you had to be very careful because the mighty Bruce Hwy ends just north of the Motorway and you could never be seen again if you where to venture north, So mate its just more of the same Sandcrabs, Whiting, Snapper ect ect
    "For some people in our society, retirement is a tragedy. It's the end of their being productive and contributing something. We need productivity from everyone who is capable of contributing. Fishing is my vehicle, and I plan to keep going as long as I'm physically able."

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Its hard to take a drive up the highway when the fishing is so good on your doorstep. Plus the fare is so damn tasty! The only way I seem to be able to get a leave pass atm, is if I take the Billy Lids with me, and I aint taking them barra fishing!

One day I'll be back Trev, one day......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12