Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by al49 View Post
    top effort men i could see you hooked up regularly and the smile from kyle could be seen a mile away .we accounted for a couple of salties too kept one for tea and it was real good,one of the first barra i have kept in a lot of years.
    Good to catch up with you and Shaz again after more than 2.5 years! Glad you managed to get onto a few as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Barramag View Post
    Nice work Pete and Kyle,got to love it when it all works. Well done to Trev and Scott for getting you out,I bet Kyles still smiling.
    You're spot on Paulo - I was second guessing myself in the heavy rain on the Bruce Hwy north of Miriam Vale late on Friday night but it all came together very well (except for Trev's flu). Both Trev & Scott could not have been more helpful. Top blokes, both of 'em.

And yes, Kyle is still grinning like a cheshire cat!
    And in the end it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.

- Abraham Lincoln