Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stacked up

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Sidescan Barra
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Awoonga; 10-03-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    "For some people in our society, retirement is a tragedy. It's the end of their being productive and contributing something. We need productivity from everyone who is capable of contributing. Fishing is my vehicle, and I plan to keep going as long as I'm physically able."

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Scotty's Lowrance in his little green polly is pretty good too. More technology in that little boat than on the space shuttle...
    Simrad same but dearer
    "For some people in our society, retirement is a tragedy. It's the end of their being productive and contributing something. We need productivity from everyone who is capable of contributing. Fishing is my vehicle, and I plan to keep going as long as I'm physically able."

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys just wait until i throw up a few structure scan and down scan shots from the Lowrance HDS12 Gen2 Touchscreen and LSS-2 just like being there in a mask and snorkel.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go.

Others whenever they go.

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,----But it's not 100 percent Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    the 1198 of Trevs is prob the best side scan view of any sounder Ive seen to date, I would call it "super tuned"- its like watching TV

Others whenever they go.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

thats true john i forgot about the transformation of it .would be a good thing if we could all get that done to ours ,if anyone wondering what we are talking about trev can explain it lol
    the world is a lot better place if you just smile

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by al49 View Post
    thats true john i forgot about the transformation of it .would be a good thing if we could all get that done to ours ,if anyone wondering what we are talking about trev can explain it lol
    Those shots where taken back in 2011 when it was 100% bird

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by al49 View Post
    Those shots where taken back in 2011 when it was 100% bird, But l better explain futher Lowrance in my humble opinion make the best Transducer, There Side Scan/ Downscan LSS2 is twice the size of the birds unit, Something that size you would think should give you better and clearer images, And it does ! So what l did was marry the two together Humminbird head unit, Lowrance LSS2 Transducer

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obi_wan View Post
    You guys just wait until i throw up a few structure scan and down scan shots from the Lowrance HDS12 Gen2 Touchscreen and LSS-2 just like being there in a mask and snorkel.
    new sounder on the way john??

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shields22 View Post
    new sounder on the way john??
    Already have and installed, just waiting for some reasonable weather. I have seen some shots taken with a similar unit and all i can say is, they are breath taking. Anyway as oon as i can get out you will be sure to see some.

Others whenever they go.

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obi_wan View Post
    Already have and installed, just waiting for some reasonable weather. I have seen some shots taken with a similar unit and all i can say is, they are breath taking. Anyway as oon as i can get out you will be sure to see some.
    what was the 10?gen1? what did you to with the 10?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast