Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snodger View Post
    yer might go there in 2 weeks Luke.
    No worries Lukey. Tried to pm you but your pm box is full lol.
    It was more action that I have had since Lucinda Az, looking forward to coming up here in warmer weather with the galey
    Bugger it would have been good to catch up.
    I will empty my inbox now, but yeh send me a pm when you are up again in a fortnight or whenever you are next up
    Cheers
    Visit my blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Subscribe for FREE to receive updates

Like my page on Facebook www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Sound's like a lot of fun mate,better than sleeping..
    Baz

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

here at Moranbah for 4-6 week mate but next weekend have to do some work here. Weekend after I am coming down again but only have a barra tcurve travel rod and 50lb on it mate
    Finally got one

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Good on ya old boy. Glad ya got amongst them atleast, just gotta work on getting them to stick
    Ben..

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

havent dropped that many in one session before no matter what the species. dunno may go to a single rear on the rattling spot see if that helps
    Finally got one

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Great minds Snodge. I was just about to say singles seem to be the go for the big toothys now!

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

G'day Steve,
    There is some nice country up the river that still canturn it on given the amount of people that fish it. I too have had the pleasureof a visit from a two foot saurian up there on dusk when I was in knee-deepwater and had the same thought as yourself, "where's mum at?" Drop usa line next time you're coming into town and if I'm able we can organise to go for aflick up there off the bank. If you do manage to snag a fishing session withLuke he will no doubt look after you and steer you right as he seems to havethe Midas touch, I on the other hand am somewhat out of touch but am keen towet a line and will have an outfit or two for you to use if you want.

Cheers

Chris

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

gees your keen walkin down those tracks in the dark steve but sounds well worth it
    the world is a lot better place if you just smile

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

Well changed my mind for the next trip. heading to Theresa Creek Dam as a few of the boys caught barra there on the weekend. Its a bit of a bank fishing area like the one we know at Mondy if you know what I mean.
    Finally got one

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    G'day Steve,
    There is some nice country up the river that still canturn it on given the amount of people that fish it. I too have had the pleasureof a visit from a two foot saurian up there on dusk when I was in knee-deepwater and had the same thought as yourself, "where's mum at?" Drop usa line next time you're coming into town and if I'm able we can organise to go for aflick up there off the bank. If you do manage to snag a fishing session withLuke he will no doubt look after you and steer you right as he seems to havethe Midas touch, I on the other hand am somewhat out of touch but am keen towet a line and will have an outfit or two for you to use if you want.

Cheers

Chris
    Thanks for the kind words Chris. I just get lucky most times that all

If you are free this weekend, you should come down to the tinnie and tackle show at the marina. I am doing a plastics demo at 3pm on the Saturday arvo and 930 on the Sunday morning. Will be spending a bit of time in the Fish & Boat stand after the demo's. If you come down, make sure you say Gday
    Visit my blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Subscribe for FREE to receive updates

Like my page on Facebook www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast