Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trymyluck View Post
    Whats so hard, feed the deckie = fish, cold snags and hard boiled eggs = well you know.........
    Didn't think it was a hard equation either. Also noted he got the Whisperer wet as well on the ride across. We let the Whisperer drive the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Yep mark he found out what cold snags and boiled bum nuts gets very low fish catch rate but at least I boated the keepers you think last week was tough glad we did not fish today it would of been a big disappointment
    There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Trymyluck View Post
    Nah, while its nice to catch a few fish its more the day on the water I look forward to........Don't seem to be able to get enough of those days for some reason.
    Yeap, way it is at the moment.
    Now, I'm not saying we should invoke capital punishment for Stupidity, but how about we just take all the warning labels off everything and let nature sort itself out?

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

not worth a run then boys?
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

B, we scratched up a good mixed feed, but it wasn't a hot bight. Chipped away at it and got a result. Was a great day out on the water with plenty of laughs and ribbing and gave the yank tank a good run.
    Now, I'm not saying we should invoke capital punishment for Stupidity, but how about we just take all the warning labels off everything and let nature sort itself out?

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

You fellers are just too soft on the big pussy. He needs a few spoons of cement.

Brian - Shane and I think your immediate area is probably a better proposition at the moment. That may be our plan next weekend.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    You fellers are just too soft on the big pussy. He needs a few spoons of cement.

Brian - Shane and I think your immediate area is probably a better proposition at the moment. That may be our plan next weekend.
    There you go tell he world where we will be next week now it will be standing room only on the rocks

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant a barby in Brian's backyard

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't be here next week end, but your more than welcome to come around boys, bring ya rollers, the painter will need a hand

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    I won't be here next week end, but your more than welcome to come around boys, bring ya rollers, the painter will need a hand
    You got plenty of public liability insurance with gunna coming over? Just saying!

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, good point, Pete, will you be ok standing around, maybe making sure the paints drying correctly, I don't need any incidents

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

What if I get eye strain from watching !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast