Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Default At a crossroads....

So I went to my GT and Queenfish spot yesterday afternoon after work and I found myself at a bit of a crossroads. I always have great success at this location with my Megabass Giant Dog-X SW which is my favourite topwater stickbait. I found myself in a predicament thinking do I tie on “old faithful” or do I try out the 95mm version of the Atomic Semi-Hardz. Well, let me just say that I am glad I tried something new.

I was using the large 95mm (36gram) model and managed a nice Giant Herring, Grunter and GT. I had never caught a Giant Herring before so I was pretty stoked with this fish. I was also pretty darn stoked with this grunter coming out of 4-5m of water to smash this large lure near the surface.

Was a great way to spend an hour after work.

Full report available at www.lukesfishinmission.com or "like" my page on Facebook for updates

Live It...Breathe It...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visit my blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Subscribe for FREE to receive updates

Like my page on Facebook www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild gh that's cool and on the big rubber there also known as the ladyfish in America lol

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeh he just engulfed it hey...Never caught one before so it was pretty cool. From a distance I thought it was a big tarpon
    Visit my blog - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Subscribe for FREE to receive updates

Like my page on Facebook www.Facebook.com/LukesFishinMission