Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Recent fishing

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Recent fishing

Headed out last night in search of some big bream for a online fishing challenge (QBA) ended up getting a nice bream which can be seen below.
    also set out this morning to a land locked lake close to my house, seeing that I never fished it before I didn't know what to expect. After getting a hand full of bream I got this one, it had half a gill, half a tail and half a dorsal fin, the tail was also bleeding... Looking really unhealthy but still swam off strong. Does anyone know what causes this..? Thanks and enjoy. Wil have a lot of reports coming very soon as I just got my boat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Not long ago I was chasing my first Cale Cale to tick off the bucket list... Fishing the run in tide hugging the bridge pylons, casting tight against the the micro bait they are feeding off, luckly enough I finally got one in the boat, he was only a pup but still my first Cale Cale at 43cm's. Enjoy, looking forward to posting some more reports up in the comping weeks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eppos; 14-12-2013 at 10:15 AM.