Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UndersizeBreamKing View Post
    He could have caught them on different days?
    That doesnt work. In possession means in possession, and counts total fish in the fridge at home. Doesnt matter what days you caught them on. Just ask the whiting fishermen that get fined for being over limit on the way our of the caravan park each year. My mates 2 sons live at home with him, so this was legal.

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Mate was fishing with 2 adult sons, plus a skipper, 4 on the boat. 3 men brought 6 jew home, plus some cod and other bycatch. Thanks for your concern, but most members here are aware of and in full support of regulations.

I hesitated before even putting this pic up, but I put it up just to show the big jew exist. Up until this week, I was a non believer. Usually when we see a big jew pic, its really a Cob taken from Sth Africa, as they are almost identical to mulloway, but grow larger. Its just a pic for interest sake.
    I was also concerned re the bag limit and thought it may be different in Qld.Thanks for the clarification.Definately a nice fish,
    Cheers, Mick
    aspire to inspire before you expire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12