Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Noosa Dreaming

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see some fish coming over the sides!
    Fishing Fishing Fishing. I like Fishing

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

great little session paulo
    the world is a lot better place if you just smile

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear Paulo , I'll be there for a week in September myself

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

The guy that stole your fuel tank will end up giving it away after he doesn't catch fish with it or worse. Karma gets you in the end good or bad.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

if dumb enough to steal fuel tank he is prob sitting in a corner sniffin it (oxygen thief)
    the world is a lot better place if you just smile

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Another beautiful day on the water,a bit quieter on the fish front but still over a dozen this morning including a nice juvenile diamond trev. Grunter,whiting,flattie,and some stonking Bream made up the numbers. Spent the late afternoon/evening with the flotilla in Woods Bay but not a sniff today. Have had some extra entertainment though,yesterday a couple of hire boats aground down the frying pan,one twice in 5minutes. Today a jetski 3 up pulled up pretty smartish lol,and a tinny decided to go the wrong side of the beacon and yep,same deal. Add in some attractive SUPBers, bikini clad yakkers,lifes good in Noosa lol.

Paulo
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Sound's good mate.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you are having fun Paulo. Need to put some sugar in a spare fuel tank, just in expectation of some one stealing it, as long as you don't forget which one. Reminds me of a warning that I was given last week for traveling. Grey nomads were camped at one of the free camps somewhere. Went to bed with the new genset running. During the night he was woken by a stutter in the noise of the genset but then it sounded like it was right again, must have just been hunting for a minute. In the morning, the new genset had gone and in its place was an old one. We have been advised to double chain ours, even at a remote campsite. Last year, people that we were travelling with claimed that they had lost a couple of jerry cans of fuel and didn't realise for a couple of days.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep,I've heard the genny story,on another front friends are travelling through W.A and had to stop over at a few free sites and were amazed at how the Wicked van types leave these places. Used toilet paper and piles of, well you can guess everywhere,unbelievable.

Paulo
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

We see it here. They camp overnight in the car parks in the CBD. No toilets of course. When I am parking and I see them and rubbish thrown under the van, I usually have a go at them. Australians are probably the worst, those with NSW number plates and surfboards, no wonder they lose the SOO. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast