Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you have a feed of flatty mate?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Didley View Post
    Attachment 34692They're not the outfits chewy brings camping
    Glass houses Mate. Glass houses.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chewy....
    http://www.activeangler.com.au/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3_2.gif
    Its the quest,not the conquest...

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Did you have a feed of flatty mate?
    Yes Funchy, had Fish and chips Monday night, Fish crumbed, the Missus said to thank you very much for the filleting, It's not something I do.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Funchy, had Fish and chips Monday night, Fish crumbed, the Missus said to thank you very much for the filleting, It's not something I do.
    Excellent, hope there were no bones

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

No....not in the fish, but I enjoyed it very much

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

So Funchy's went up to 1770 for the long weekend, and I had the urge go for a fish Saturday morning and thought I go and empty his spots out of flaties while he's gone. Now after last weekend I thought I'd do nicely, went to bed Friday night wit the alarm set for 5 o'clock. Now as happens when I'm going for an early morning fish, I was having a very light on off sleep and staring at the ceiling at 2.15am, so decided to get up and take a leisurely drive up to the Sunshine Coast with a coffee stop on the way. Playing around for a while waiting for the sun to come up sounded ok, then the action would be strong and fast.
    Well that went to plan, I threw a surface lure around the canal entry and a little up Pelican Waters, hoping for a Barra that I heard they get there, failing that a nice trav or something fun. You guessed it no result there.
    At the hint of light I headed to MY flathead spot, to start the slaughter. Well it wasn't long till the first lizard hit the polycraft floor, all of 30cm or so, 10 minutes later his brother. And that was it, went home about 11am with nothing. Now I'm thinking last weekend was just before the full moon, and this weekend was four or so days after. That's all I've got, truth is, it was proberbly karma, sorry Funchy I'll not do it again ......... Till u go away next time at least.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

So Funchy's went up to 1770 for the long weekend, and I had the urge go for a fish Saturday morning and thought I go and empty his spots out of flaties while he's gone. Now after last weekend I thought I'd do nicely, went to bed Friday night wit the alarm set for 5 o'clock. Now as happens when I'm going for an early morning fish, I was having a very light on off sleep and staring at the ceiling at 2.15am, so decided to get up and take a leisurely drive up to the Sunshine Coast with a coffee stop on the way. Playing around for a while waiting for the sun to come up sounded ok, then the action would be strong and fast.
    Well that went to plan, I threw a surface lure around the canal entry and a little up Pelican Waters, hoping for a Barra that I heard they get there, failing that a nice trav or something fun. You guessed it no result there.
    At the hint of light I headed to MY flathead spot, to start the slaughter. Well it wasn't long till the first lizard hit the polycraft floor, all of 30cm or so, 10 minutes later his brother. And that was it, went home about 11am with nothing. Now I'm thinking last weekend was just before the full moon, and this weekend was four or so days after. That's all I've got, truth is, it was proberbly karma, sorry Funchy I'll not do it again ......... Till u go away next time at least.
    While the cats away........ hahahahaaaa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123