Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Yellowfin Tuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, MSB.

That bit was to do with hard body lures. There are a couple more articles to do with action of vibes, soft plastics plus a look into light and colour in water.

ALL of the stuff I've put up will be published as part of 2 well known magazines (a quarterly and a 2 yearly one). My payments from those articles are going to a charity in the NT.

That publisher sees the info as groundbreaking and intends to make money out of the articles via magazine sales.

I know that 1 well known high profile fisherman in Qld has gone off to do some testing on colours in dirty water now after getting wind of that particular article. Bit late as to make it obvious.

This forum had a head start on the info (and other groundbreaking news) and didn't see what was in front of its nose. Now it isn't any more. Opportunity missed.

I should caution you that talking to me may put you offside with other people on this forum.

Have a look back through the other stuff.

If you still wish to talk, that's fine. If you don't, then that's fine too.
    Last edited by Douglas; 26-09-2018 at 07:29 PM.