Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Yellowfin Tuna
    Post Thanks / Like

You have absolutely no idea of what's going on do you, my friend? Just jumped straight in without thinking.

You'll get yourself offside with your mates by responding, you know.

Perhaps you need a lesson in how to read accumulated rainfall on weather sites instead of the stuff you are talking about. Go into the Ventusky "Settings" page and have a look around. Might surprise you. Its simply a different version of what BOM puts out in respect of accumulated data. I know its a big word but if you work at it I'm sure you'll work it out. I'm sure Tackle Buster will help you out if you find it hard to understand things. He's well qualified in finding it hard to understand stuff.

Glad to hear that you live near a local BOM AWS ( nearly mistook that for a local BWS. Might have helped explain yr temperament).

Apart from that, tell someone who cares. I see that your spelling hasn't improved.

Here's a summary of what's happening here that I've shared with people who do understand things (and they don't live in SE Qld so they must be dumb).

Well, its be raining all day, …. 22 mm of it on my rain gauge.

Good thing that I couldn't get to the sandbag centre where sandbags have been handed out for filling over the last few days.

Been lots of people stocking up on l/life milk, bread, eggs and gas bottles at shopping and camping centres.

If only I could blame the bl..dy ABC for going overboard. Its not that they haven't been but all the media has been doing the same thing. The alarmists are breeding.

Local media is quoting that the eye of TC Owen will pass directly over Yeppoon so get prepared. And they have. Hard to believe this stuff.

Will let you know if I manage to survive the night without drowning.
    Last edited by Douglas; 16-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.