Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What wind?

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gippsy View Post
    Looks to be an arrow up tripcony. Is that on the other side of the signs
    What’s that?

Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Tripcony Bight and surrounds is a Green zone
    Last edited by Dignity; 16-05-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Green zone

Yeah I said in my post it was to illustrate the types of spots to look for. I even said I don’t know if it’s green zone. You peeps need to read all the post :P

Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Still good as how to fish a particular area.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Yeah I said in my post it was to illustrate the types of spots to look for. I even said I don’t know if it’s green zone. You peeps need to read all the post :P
    It would be nice if Google Maps included restricted areas.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Don't worry Funchy, since the invent of mobile phones, computers, texting, LOL, LMAO, ROFLMFAO, emojis and spellcheck, it's obvious people can't read anymore. Just lucky you put pictures in or no one would have known what you were talking about. It's obvious from the comments that the art of reading and then understanding what they read, is becoming a lost art form.

Took a train into the city the other day, walked around southbank, West End and South Brisbane. It's amazing how many signs on trains, billboards and other public places these days are pictures instead of words. It seems we evolved from living in caves, then drawing pictures on rocks to communicate, then we learnt to talk, then read. Now it seems we are starting to go backwards. We are relying now on pictures to communicate, whilst losing the ability to read and communicate through words. Can just see it now, another 20 years we will be back living in caves clubbing our food to death, wearing Mammoth skin clothes and dragging our women around by the hair. 20 years after that, we won't know how to light a fire and the wheel will be forgotten.

All theoretical of course and just pulling the piss,
    Cheers
    Gazza

IF MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, THEN POLITICIANS MUST BE FROM URANUS

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Was there words. I just seen pictures. I got you funchy. Just taking the piss
    Last edited by Gippsy; 16-05-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    As with real estate, Fishing is all about Location Location Location

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tackle_buster View Post
    Can just see it now, another 20 years we will be back living in caves clubbing our food to death, wearing Mammoth skin clothes and dragging our women around by the hair. 20 years after that, we won't know how to light a fire and the wheel will be forgotten.
    that seem like the retirement I have planed TB, but I'm taking a lighter and can of petrol, cause I like fire.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    It would be nice if Google Maps included restricted areas.
    I find that even Navionics webapp is difficult to understand. You need to have a zoning map beside you initially to understand the zoning stated. After that it should be just a matter of clicking on a spot and then clicking on the question mark and then Moreton Bay dropdown.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tackle_buster View Post
    Don't worry Funchy, since the invent of mobile phones, computers, texting, LOL, LMAO, ROFLMFAO, emojis and spellcheck, it's obvious people can't read anymore. Just lucky you put pictures in or no one would have known what you were talking about. It's obvious from the comments that the art of reading and then understanding what they read, is becoming a lost art form.

Took a train into the city the other day, walked around southbank, West End and South Brisbane. It's amazing how many signs on trains, billboards and other public places these days are pictures instead of words. It seems we evolved from living in caves, then drawing pictures on rocks to communicate, then we learnt to talk, then read. Now it seems we are starting to go backwards. We are relying now on pictures to communicate, whilst losing the ability to read and communicate through words. Can just see it now, another 20 years we will be back living in caves clubbing our food to death, wearing Mammoth skin clothes and dragging our women around by the hair. 20 years after that, we won't know how to light a fire and the wheel will be forgotten.

All theoretical of course and just pulling the piss,
    I'm waiting for the day when everyone stops laughing and just shouts out Lol,lol,lol.....lol.
    "Its Five o'Clock Somewhere"...........(Jimmy Buffet).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast