Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ningi Creek Fishing Report

20180320_142711.jpg20180320_151753.jpgHi Everyone

Another brief report on fishing I have done in my favourite creek during the last 12 months, will keep throwing a few reports together until I catch you all up with current trips, or you get bored and tell me to stop.

Went out with my young fella Mark for a few hours fishing with live yabbies , fished my favourite gutter for nothing but unders so moved up to fish opposite the bank that comes out around half ebb tide directly across from the boat ramp, still nothing but unders and one freight train express to the mouth, probably a big tarpon or trevor, so ran back down the creek and fished a little drain that runs off a sand bank near the mouth of the creek and the young bloke scored a good whiting and good bream straight up, then all went quite, had a cold beer and pulled the pin.

Attached a couple of pics of the fish caught near the mouth, the drink coaster in the pic showing the fish on the plate is 98mm square so good quality fish.

Hope everyone gets a few this weekend, weather looks ok at this stage.

Buggered if I can get these pics to load in the correct rotation.

MSB