Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ningi Creek Fishing Report No 4

Morning Everyone
    Few pics attached from quick trip up Ningi Ck in early May this year, morning was perfect, started with a drift from the mouth with the incoming tide using yabbies, scored lots of small stuff early , Grandson picked up a couple of decent lizards, which for some reason he didn't want to pick up and hold for a photo which was strange as he is normally a media tart, and a reasonable tarwine, moved around a bit without much luck and was home by midday, will post again soon.
    MSB
    20180505_063106.jpg20180505_074154.jpg20180505_083236.jpg20180505_083429.jpg20180505_085020.jpg

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's livin'. Nice work Ron.

I was admiring the 2nd photo, thinking how good is that. Then I saw the trees appear blurry, but the reflection in the water shows them perfectly. Then I realised why.
    Cheers
    Gazza

IF MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, THEN POLITICIANS MUST BE FROM URANUS

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tackle_buster View Post
    Now that's livin'. Nice work Ron.

I was admiring the 2nd photo, thinking how good is that. Then I saw the trees appear blurry, but the reflection in the water shows them perfectly. Then I realised why.
    Hi Garry, it is annoying mate but I cant work out how to attach my pics in the right plane, I take them with a Samsung Galaxy 5 bit old school I know but hey fishing gear before technology, anyway had you thinking for a bit hey

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice looking at a Cabo fish in the morning myself

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Very nice looking at a Cabo fish in the morning myself
    Hope you catch a few Shane, used to fish Bakers Flats many years ago but the pros seemed to clean the place out for a while, do you know if they still net it

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

nice work ,yeh i turned my head that far around i fell of the stool on that second pic
    the world is a lot better place if you just smile

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSB View Post
    Hope you catch a few Shane, used to fish Bakers Flats many years ago but the pros seemed to clean the place out for a while, do you know if they still net it
    not sure if they still net it but I was getting fish there about 4 weeks ago and got them this time last year going to do a arvo run up fish into dark will let you know

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Great report Ron. Nice fish for the lad.

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by al49 View Post
    nice work ,yeh i turned my head that far around i fell of the stool on that second pic
    Morning Allan, yes it is an unbelievable reflection and how the water appears as blue as the sky, pity it is upside down

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Ron, I used to have the same issues as you re the alignment of photos. I use my computer only to upload photos. The way I used to deal with it was to make sure I took the photos with the phone in the same orientation each time, eg button bottom or right side each time then when I had the photos on the computer I noted which ones changed orientation. Once I knew what would happen, I used to rotate individual photos on the computer prior to uploading. Pain, but that was my work around. I do not seem to have the issues now with my S7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast