Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ningi Creek Fishing Report No 10

I am aiming to be posting up to date reports by the end of this month so apologies for the quick turnaround, I thought I would follow up with reports on two trips to Ningi in August, early August trip came home with a mix of a few 45 to 50 cm lizards and some 30+ cm whiting, late August trip came home with a mix of whiting, bream and spotted Javelin, Grandson scored his best spotted javelin to date with a 37cm fish, he was deadset pumped to score this one as he dropped a bigger one 20 minutes earlier when he took a dive under the boat and cut him off on the outboard skeg, used live yabbies pumped in the creek for both trips, and fished last 2 hours of the run out both times.

One thing I am noticing in my most recent trips to Ningi Ck is the amount of what appears to be treated waste water being released on the outgoing tide, I was not aware of a waste water shoot in the creek, and can't see one on google maps, maybe if you read this Tony, you could confirm if there is one further up the creek that you have come across in your travels.

MSB
    Attached Images Attached Images