Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Been there before
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    It’d be good to meet up, though not tomorrow for us, maybe sometime over the next couple of weekends.
    Normally I'm out in a quintrex WB Dory with leccy , I'll let you know next time I had out on a weekend a.though soon they will be limited as my daughter has bought a house which needs some work and being a teacher weekends are a premium and god forbid I make a decision without her approval.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, guilty of the kill switch mechanical issues before too. Seems to happen at a distance in time far enough away from the previous time to ensure it is a distance memory and so not the first thing I check when she dont start or just stops dead. After a necessary period of getting angry, frustrated, threatening to sell the thing, I notice the dangling cause and move straight to embarrassed - again!
    Now, I'm not saying we should invoke capital punishment for Stupidity, but how about we just take all the warning labels off everything and let nature sort itself out?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12