Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Got out this morning as planned nice and early, surprised that with the weather forecast there weren't more boats out and about. Started of a bit slow as we investigsted some new ground and when not even a touch went over some previously good flattie country and my brother picked up the first fish of the day at 47 cm but not a touch after that. Came back towards another spot that should produce on an outgoing tide where I picked up a 48cm and my brother followed with a 50m. Between us we got a couple of rats as well but the session lasted maybe 20 mins then it went totally dead, tried a few more places then decided to call it quits and go home. Nice day out on the water with only a couple of boats and even fewer jetskis and even these behaved themselves.

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that sounds like a great morning and a good feed as a result. Good work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12