Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveAngler View Post
    How good is fishing in 20 knots
    Better than not fishing

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveAngler View Post
    How good is fishing in 20 knots
    It's just been relentless, if you don't fish in the wind, then you just don't fish at the moment. Next Tue looks good, though I got golf on Wed. Body just doesn't do two in a row these days. Wrong tides anyway.
    Cheers
    Gazza

IF MEN ARE FROM MARS AND WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS, THEN POLITICIANS MUST BE FROM URANUS

Grand Slam
    Post Thanks / Like

Golf? What the hell is that? They show it on thr news occasionally but i still can't understand why you have to go out onto a lawn and take out your frustration pretending the ball is the source of it.
    ������

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Golf? What the hell is that? They show it on thr news occasionally but i still can't understand why you have to go out onto a lawn and take out your frustration pretending the ball is the source of it.
    ������
    It is so you can become more frustrated and then have an excuse to drink Rum

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    It is so you can become more frustrated and then have an excuse to drink Rum
    Since when do you need an excuse to drink rum Shane, I understood it was a given if you fished in winter, thats what my old man taught me and I believed him

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tackle_buster View Post
    It's just been relentless, if you don't fish in the wind, then you just don't fish at the moment. Next Tue looks good, though I got golf on Wed. Body just doesn't do two in a row these days. Wrong tides anyway.
    How are you Garry, mate I used to be a real keen golfer when I had good knees and shoulders, when I was in business I used to play a monthly 18 hole round with a few of my mates, rules where strictly adhered to, one can of rum per player per hole, if you didn't finish your can before the tee shots on the next hole you had to knock back a shot of tequila or take the soft cocks option and donate $100 to the winning pairs charity, could be a very expensive day if you didn't finish your rum can each hole, just in case you were wondering, if you were caught emptying your can instead of drinking it you had to pay for the other players round, and to allay any concerns you may have had for the publics safety, no golfer drove home after these events we all got picked up and driven to whose ever place the bbq was at.

Geez my preferred charity did pretty well over the years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12