Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thegurn View Post
    The next 4 months should be good going by previous years. But I doubt I'll dent anyones reputation. Thanks anyway. Geez you've had some shyte weather up your way 3macks. Patience is a virtue but I'd be going stir crazy long ago. Hope it improves soon for you. I can't wait for the high pressure systems to move up the continent a bit higher. Bring on winter!
    Could fish the inlet or the Barron. Never caught much in either but might be worthwhile now after the net ban. Still got my doubts about the Barron, sewage, farm chemicals and PFAS. Be ok if you are not chasing a feed.

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear you mate.
    It's a bit offputting when you want to catch a feed and the local ramp on the river has a sign that warns you not to come in contact with the water after heavy rain. I still go fishing tho.
    It might explain why my kids are the way they are and I'll probably grow a second head one of these days.

But a man's got to fish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123