Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well i went hunting...and gathering...

So, with the day off, i thought id go try grab the old man a feed of fish, as hes going through some radium treatment. Bit of a tale, bear with me. So, the alarm goes off, up i get, boil the billy, lock the dogs in, and do the rounds of the yard, same as every morning, checkin gfor baits and mushrooms. Meg wanders out, i go make a cuppa, Halo comes out for a look, and breakfast, still no sign of meg, so i grab the torch. Im greeted at the back door by Meg with a very dead and limp Rainbow lorikeet in her mouth. Picture a dejected puppy, her play toy isnt moving. I dunno if it hit the shed and died, or if she found it alive. It cant have been in great shape of it was, as lets face it, shes not that agile. Anyway, i disposed of it, and headed off. Took it very steady down to Beaver, with all the roos around. Made the last turn onto the ramp and whack..Theres a bloody great roo in my window. where are my spare pants. i look in the mirror and the stupid thing appears to be hopping away, leaving a bloody great maky down the side of ther Pathy, but no dint. Launched without further trouble, checked the pots, got one nice buck, which i dropped to the vets(who llooked after us the other day when Halo ate the washing maching cord). Had a bit of a fish, got a few blue salmon, and a good grunter, lost a rod over the side, but found it, and then headed home.... Got home, Megs eaten the rempte control again. Go figure. Have a nice day

GOPR0041.jpg
    Chewy....
    http://www.activeangler.com.au/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3_2.gif
    Its the quest,not the conquest...