Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveAngler View Post
    I find writing articles much easier. .
    I'm envious of you Mr Chew, I wish I could write down what's in my brain........... mmmm my wife may think very little.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only write fishing stuff mate. And only what I know about. Other than that I have got nothing. I tried poetry once with Dids up near red house creek. He didn’t think much of it so never tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    I'm envious of you Mr Chew, I wish I could write down what's in my brain........... mmmm my wife may think very little.
    Chewy....
    http://www.activeangler.com.au/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3_2.gif
    Its the quest,not the conquest...

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only write fishing stuff mate. And only what I know about. Other than that I have got nothing. I tried poetry once with Dids up near red house creek. He didn’t think much of it so never tried again.
    Now that would have been some fun if a few beverages were had.
    Idea .. "Meet, Greet and Poetry"

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

These are great Chewy.Just a little more wanted from my perspective on water depth, which is mentioned I know and also those little gutters you talk about can be hard to see for me from that far out. I also reckon you can go over stuff when you're casting and retrieving, because it doesn't hurt to repeat how you're retrieving. But that's just from my take on it> enjoy it a lot, thanks.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    These are great Chewy.Just a little more wanted from my perspective on water depth, which is mentioned I know and also those little gutters you talk about can be hard to see for me from that far out. I also reckon you can go over stuff when you're casting and retrieving, because it doesn't hurt to repeat how you're retrieving. But that's just from my take on it> enjoy it a lot, thanks.
    Cheers for the feedback mate, will keep it in mind. I have some cool footage from the last couple months of grunter rolling and tailing in a metre of water but I’m not gonna make it public because it clearly shows where I am, and these grunter schools can get netted pretty easily here. I’ll be doing some more bread and butter style in the near future, whiting flathead etc so showing where I am doesn’t really matter. Hopefully the new camera helps with clarity a bit.
    Chewy....

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers for the feedback mate, will keep it in mind. I have some cool footage from the last couple months of grunter rolling and tailing in a metre of water but I’m not gonna make it public because it clearly shows where I am, and these grunter schools can get netted pretty easily here. I’ll be doing some more bread and butter style in the near future, whiting flathead etc so showing where I am doesn’t really matter. Hopefully the new camera helps with clarity a bit.
    A good camera upgrade is a polerizing filter just to kill off water reflection, that and a new camera will work perfectly together or infact any camera that can accept screw on filters.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. That’s not a GoPro 8 I can tell ya
    Chewy....

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

Understood. thanks. I guess my biggest issue is when you're in a drain with a gutter running off, is it one that's three or four metres deep or is it 6o cm deep. But yes, have to keep locations quiet for sure. so thanks for the tips.

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep. That’s not a GoPro 8 I can tell ya
    i wouldnt bash it to much, yea they are finiky but great set up, plus now they have all the addon's that are good.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Understood. thanks. I guess my biggest issue is when you're in a drain with a gutter running off, is it one that's three or four metres deep or is it 6o cm deep. But yes, have to keep locations quiet for sure. so thanks for the tips.
    Hey mate. Happy to give up that sort of info. Most of the side drains I fish have less than 1.5 metres of water at high tide. All of them are dry at low tide.
    Chewy....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast