Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chasing some inspiration

Hi all, so I am asking for input on a trip I am planning once the water clears a bit, or more specifically several trips. My plan is to do a journey over a month or so, from
    tin can, to river heads. It’ll likely be tin can to teebar, there to Poona, Poona to somewhere in the Dimonds, then up to German, finishing up at beaver I guess.
    my plan will be to film what I can for my stuff on Tt, and write articles for here. Likely will be lure fishing during the day and bait fishing at night. I will take plenty of video in the well known anchorages etc, but just wondering what specifics people would be interested in. I will likely mark up a map with my journey. Would people be interested in a quick clip going into the likes of Teebar creek, the mouth of Poona etc as a bit of a navigation familiarity piece or should I just stick to fishing.
    thanks in advance for any input.
    Chewy....
    http://www.activeangler.com.au/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3_2.gif
    Its the quest,not the conquest...