Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Swan Bream Classic...more success!

Hi Guys.
    I'm absolutely exhausted but thought I'd quickly hop on and let everyone know how the day went.

Ev and Mitch managed another brilliant finish, taking out second place. They were incredibly unlucky to be pipped for the win with a huge gap between 2nd and 3rd and not much in it between first and second. They did however manage to take out big bream with a 1.28kg horse.

James and I showed frustrating consistency with yet another top ten but alas no top 5 to give us the entry to the grand final. We took out 7th with a limit bag of 1.77kg. The amount of fish landed was rediculous for us, but the big kickers werent coming our way unfortunately.

Yatesy and Dan had no luck for the day, but managed a fish to weigh in and finished somewhere between 11th and 14th. With only 14 teams out of 42 weighing in fish it is still a great effort.

As you can probably imagine, I'm absolutely stoked for all the team. For all three teams to finish inside the top 14 in a field of 42 shows great skill and consistency. Certainly no complaints from my end that is for sure!!!

Massive thanks goes out to Craig Leatt Hayter for use of his Polycraft. Without him James and I were in a spot of bother. I'd also like to thank Egrell Dezigns for their support...the rods work a treat.

Happy fishing guys!
    JiggyJigs.com
    A fishing Revolution Is Coming...

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Good effort boys!

Consistent indeed....

Keen to hear more when you recover!

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

good stuff, 7th is nothing to be sneezed at.
    Col.

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Onyah Dave and JiggyJigs boys, a great effort!
    Bream chasing addict of tackle and all things fishy...

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Dave and James, glad the rods are working well for you. Great job to Ev and Mitch for second place(we know you are saving first place for the grand final.wink wink) and Congrats to all the team members for the consistent efforts they are showing. It all pays off in the long run. Keep up the good work.

Eric&Deb