Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Danny,

bad choice of words to decribe the fishing that day. we had a great trip but compared to our last few trips out there we ddint boat as many fish. Those trevs were huge and the biggest things we have caught out there so far.

I am itching to get out there soon. weather is crappy at the moment. Have some chrissy lures to christen Dispter, hopefully the next trip will have more fish hookup, was very frustrating having so many hits and no hookups Even with trying differnent speeds,lures and direction didnt help.

Captain,

mate a great place to live and fish. i am very keen to drop plastics on the rocky bombies we are trolling around and jig up some big fingermark but so far the swell/waves are to big to get up and use my electric. those 5-7" plastics will work a treat. Just need a decent 4-7kg spin stick.

Cheers

Aaron

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Top report dipster and great pic's - What is the recovery rate of those big fish mat ? It's good to see you fella's practice catch & release.

Good to see AA member's get together and having a top time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12