Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

If you ever come to Sydney you are more than welcome to stay here dude.

Cheers - Ben

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveAngler View Post
    If you ever come to Sydney you are more than welcome to stay here dude.

Cheers - Ben
    ill keep that in mind if im ever in sydney sooner than i think ill be sure to let you know.

cheers brad
    proudly sponsored by
    uglyfish eyewear
    www.uglyfisheyewear.com

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

That looks unreal water for bream fishing, love being busted up no better feeling than a tangle with a mean mother of a bream, can say never fished piers or big piers fished pylons on very little jettys what type of plastic or hard body used, and how deep is water, is it just like bridge fishing or is there a different approach, is it better by boat to fish these areas im of to Newcastle for 4 days and they have wharfs down there so will take bream gear down with me any tips on what to use will help, by the way nice fish i love releasing after a good fight,
    cheers squidgie

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

Adidaspeteman: We got it at the docks maybe about 5 km’s up river, let me know when your down will catch up for a fish.

Ben: Like brad said, you want to fish as light as possible. Most of the time you will be able to sigh cast them, but there very finicky when there in the top 2 meters of the water.

Virty: Reason why were fishing so light like brad said, is because the bream are really smart buggers (they don’t get the big for no reason) For a combo you will be looking for a light graphite spin stick 4-8lb and 1000- 2500 spin reel.

Happygilmour: Yes I have though about dropshotting for them, but its not really a easy place to be fishing a dropshotting rig. Most of the time you will be casting your plastic down the back of the pylons.

Squidgie: The water is any were up to 40ft, the plastics were using are gulp sandworms, and many other hard bodys
    cheers ando

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12