Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats some nice fish , so what happened Talina I thought you were coming the Gold Coast to chase some blues with Ben , myself & joe....... I know those airfares would be a killer but if you are ever in town drop me a line.

Rob
    Land Behind , Fish Below , Stories Ahead.....

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't rub it in Rob!!!...Believe me, I'm extremely dissapointed. I was hoping to pick up some cheap flights but the cheapest I could get was nearly
    $ 400.00 and with me leaving for a 2 week trip up to NT the following Friday it definetly would of given my bank account a real touch up!!

On a positive side though, I'm heading down to Mooloolaba this weekend for the AIBT and will be aboard Reel Chase, so I'm hoping to get amongst the Blue's then!!

Thanks heaps for the invite, sorry I couldn't make it this time but I will definitely try & make it next time...I have no doubt you guys have a great time!! I look forward to the stories & great photos

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Reel chase hay .....geez you are doing it tuff.
    Land Behind , Fish Below , Stories Ahead.....

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you can't make it to the Gold Coast Talina. I was looking forward to catching up with you.
    I'm sure you will enjoy being on Reel Chase with Jim & Kelly for the AIBT. Please pass on my regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12