Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More Jew and Threadbo's.

I've been a bit quiet on the report side of things lately but I'll let you guys in on what I've been upto with 2 or 3 mates. In the Brisbane River as per usual.

Lots of Jew and Threadfin being caught. Mainly after dark but the odd one during the day. Size for the Jew is all between the 75-85cm mark with 1 or 2 Soapies thrown in. Threadies varying from as small as 60cm right up to 120cm with 80-100cm being the norm.

Has been a good mix of Lures and Livies, Land Based and Boat Based. Plenty of techniques are working. Weighted and unweighted livies, floating and sinking lures.

Got an 85cm Threadfin sight casting at a school of 3 the other night which was a first for me. It was awesome watching him eat it at my feet! Scored a donut last night but.

Troy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

not scared

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't scared at all Dan :P . Wasn't scared to pull from mad huge beast Cod from 10m either.

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

great sruff, they're some phenomenal fish there.
    col.