Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

yea, Yellow tail grunters - go very hard as well for their size. There are usually hundreds, if not thousands, at the canning bridge. Everytime I hook one, it seems that I have a legal Bream on the end :P ....annoying buggers

Tried along the belmont ski area thismorning, got a single rat on a strike-pro cyber vibe, and a couple of strikes, but that was it.

Keen for a trip whenever Nath, as I'm quite near you (might also try to pump ya for some exmouth tips as well - planning a trip up that way in about April lol). Shame to hear about the lost lure, but its not proper fishing without losing at least $20 in gear right? Or is it just me hehehe!

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't call those little guys rats they're more mouse size.Hungry little blokes though.Hopefully they'll grow some and be back for more fun'
    Paulo

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adidaspeteman View Post
    That's what I call them too...

Da-houghsta loves 'em....lol He is their mater!

I'll hopefuly contact you soon Nath for a bream session. Get a few vx35's and Strike pro cyber vibes and we'll go jig jig.
    Sounds good, I think i need to learn a thing or two about this jiggin' buisiness, it seems simple enough, i just can't seem to get it to work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by da_houghsta View Post
    Tried along the belmont ski area thismorning, got a single rat on a strike-pro cyber vibe, and a couple of strikes, but that was it.

Keen for a trip whenever Nath, as I'm quite near you (might also try to pump ya for some exmouth tips as well - planning a trip up that way in about April lol). Shame to hear about the lost lure, but its not proper fishing without losing at least $20 in gear right? Or is it just me hehehe!
    20 bucks, i wish, 1x sx40 and 1x zipbait yesterday, doesn't sound like much, but there's not much change left from $40, if any!!!

Might have to get Pete over this end of town as well and do a full bream mission, with three of us someone's bound to get a fish.

Cheers Nath
    It's not about the fish, it's about fishing!

Real men wear PINK!

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barramag View Post
    I wouldn't call those little guys rats they're more mouse size.Hungry little blokes though.Hopefully they'll grow some and be back for more fun'
    Paulo

Haha, too true, and yes, I do hope to catch in a few years time when they're a bit bigger.

Cheers Nath
    It's not about the fish, it's about fishing!

Real men wear PINK!

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I've found your problem. That SX40 has no eyes. Throw it out or try a new one mate .

Having said that I caught a big Thready on a Tranzam with no eyes .

Troy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12