Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Pb jack :)

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pb jack :)

hey all,
    me and my mate headed down to Mc'Cready's Creek yesterday. as usual we got there 2 early and had to wait for the tide to go down before we could get onto the rock wall. so we decide to muck around, i thought mmmm lets see if any little trev's or queenies are around, but they weren't . anyway as i was bring it in i slowed down for a cod or a baby fingermark, i hooked one got him to my feet then he dropped it. so i thought heheh i am gonna get you. next cast just slowly jigging it across the face of this littel rock bar... bang zzzzzzz..."this isn't a little fingermark" next minute i pull this little fella out of his home. he went 26cm a first on sp for me..... so i safely resealed him after a few pics.

i will get the pics up when i get them of my friend... btw early addvise it my be a bit dodgy as it was taken on a phone

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to seeing them even if they may be a little dodgy

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

I might have to go down there soon sounds like it has been fishing well for the last couple weeks