Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Forster Fishing Carnival

the Forster Fishing Carnival is coming up soon 20-29 March 2009 its got something for every one ABT mega bucks Bream Squidgies Flathead Classic, Hobie Kayak Classic, beach rock estuary, light game fishing, Snapper on plastics, juniors fishing day. plenty of prizes to win they give away a couple thousand dollars worth of prizes every night just for being there the major draw at the end of the carnival is a quintrex boat package. It's our best time of the year for fishing you can catch any thing from marlin cobia tuna snapper, big flathead and of cause those big bream which Forster is famous for.Its a great week great people its Family orientated with a big emphisis on the Kids.
    If you come look for the BreamBanger Jig Heads Boys and have a chat and beer
    website www.forsterfishingcarnival.com.au
    cheers BreamBanger

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

They have a discount for early entry fees at the moment.one entry allows you to fish all sections except the ABT mega bucks

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all

I'm in!! I will start in the Yak ABT Qualifier on the first weekend (same day as the Flattie Classic) and then continue fishing the Estuary Comp for the rest of the week.

So far, about 35 of my yakking buddies have said they will be up for the yak event & some will stay the whole week, hoping to qualify for the ABT Hobie Kayak Bream Grand Final, also during the week!

$99 if you enter before 1/3/09 or $110 if entered after.

See you there

RP