Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Jack Basics

Threaded View

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lure Colours

Whata U guys think about colour, I started with Flathead when pink was the only thing being talked about, but I reckon just about anything U run past a FH's nose he'll take. There may be some colours certain fish won't hit, but in general it doesn't make any difference??????

Red's said to be a turn on, due to the blood factor (Simulating a injured fish, easy target???????????)

Different coloured lures catch fisherman, not fish????????????

I use the Tilson Barra "Jaffa" because it fits with a lot of the theories, therefore I used it a fair bit, therefore It catches most fish, therefore I use it a lot, therefore............ ????????????

Gold Bommer, is ledgendary, why?, because it was an early lure that worked so every one has a few and it gets used heeps. If I manufactured a blue and white spotted lure and made all the gun fishermen use it for two years, I'd have a ledgendary lure on my hands??????????????????

Send 5 gun fishos out with 5 different coloured lures for 2 hours come in and swap lures, 2 more hours , swap, 2 hours, swap Etc. Etc. Etc, do you get a definitive result?????????