Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

lol pete that pic of the tailor is a bit fuzzy... still had the adreneline pumping did ya?
    Great fish mate! Lets set a weekend and go for a fish aye?

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by echo1 View Post
    lol pete that pic of the tailor is a bit fuzzy... still had the adreneline pumping did ya?
    Great fish mate! Lets set a weekend and go for a fish aye?
    Hey Eriksta, As mentioned my camera could not cope with the dark conditions......

We'll organise something soon and remember if you have a spare seat for Walpole let me know...lol
    Bream chasing addict of tackle and all things fishy...

Barra Fingerling
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adidaspeteman View Post
    Hey Eriksta, As mentioned my camera could not cope with the dark conditions......

We'll organise something soon and remember if you have a spare seat for Walpole let me know...lol
    Ohhh didn't read that part!
    If the whole family decides to head down you can have the middle seat with my one piece rods poking you. :P
    Or maybe you want to hang on to the roof racks?
    All worth is for the 'pole though isn't it!
    Nar all jokes, if we have a spare seat i'll definitely let you know, be good to have someone who knows the area.

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

May go for a wade this arvo and chuck some lures about......

Last edited by adidaspeteman; 19-03-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

No matter what, you can't tell me the Rigge Deep 35F isnt just a Khamsin thats shrunk?? It even has the little bump on the underside the same as the Khamsin. Let me know how it goes though!! We got different colours as well - mines got an orange head and a clear grey/blue body. I'll join ya this weekend for a flats wade yea?
    Ben Hough
    Hobie Quest
    PB Snapper - 80cm, Bream - 42.5cm, Queenfish - 102cm, Longtail Tuna - 91cm (9.1kg)

Proudly working for Compleat Angler and Camping World in Nedlands and sponsored by Compleat Angler and Tairyo rods!

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, they are similar, I agee with yah mate. I'm going to loop on the rattling Rigge Deep 35F first and see how it goes.

I should be up for a flats sesh this weekend too as long as I don't blunt too many trebles this arvo!

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

yea sounds good, im just bout to head to work lucky bugger... The Rigge is listed as 'floating' as well, so interested if it will behave more like an sx-40.

I still have that pack of owner trebles for you as well, only size 10 (for the Khamsins), but theres always the Decoys if you want a smaller treble and want to try something a bit better hahahaha!! (I'm a fan of Decoy, Pete's a fan of Owner :P)

I got that Maria Little Bit all rigged up with the assist hook as well, so wanna give that a go with some jigging as some point as well.

Well better go to work before I'm late again.. sigh... I'll check later tonight how you went - good luck!
    Ben Hough
    Hobie Quest
    PB Snapper - 80cm, Bream - 42.5cm, Queenfish - 102cm, Longtail Tuna - 91cm (9.1kg)

Proudly working for Compleat Angler and Camping World in Nedlands and sponsored by Compleat Angler and Tairyo rods!

tailorboi99

Woah, lovely fish Pete, love the shots aswell definately a jaw dropping read

Tom

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff Pete,

As always love the pics and the curry dish sounds great too.

Cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234