Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveAngler View Post
    Ah ok,so it was made by yamaha anyway???
    Yeah, don't know there Chewy, I had a chat to Stones corner marine about that today, apparently they exchanged certain parts only back then ie. a block for I think the 60, a starter motor for something else, one of the smaller motors was almost complete.
    I always thought the Yam was a Merc rebadged, but he says it never was, only a few parts. Now they're total unconected.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah ok mate, well i can v ouch for the suzukis,mine has nearly 1000 hours on it now...

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dids,

Any photo's from the comp..???

Pete

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paul ''come in spinner'' View Post
    I ended up with 3 Flathead and dropped one right at the side of the boat and 3 Estuary Cod and i dont know why but some who we dont have photos of them ?????
    All in all it was a great trip and meet a lot of top blokes from AA and boy did we have some laughs ( OBI-WAN and BRANDON ) We had free burley from a guy chucking up right in front of us on the bridge...dam we had some laughs so thanks you 2 guys that was great...A BIG THANKS to DIDLEY for everything you had done mate...it was a great comp and your a top bloke OH and thanks for your HOT SPOTS
    Hi Paul, It was good to meet you and Matty, we sure had a few laughs at the bridge.
    I got a bit worried a few times when i looked over to your boat and saw your tongue hanging in the water, but it was a bit like that hey?? Just remember mate, You are not allowed to lick your fingers.

On top of that i managed to catch up with my old barra mates after about 4 months and of course to meet others for the first time, Pistol P, Jeff, Creek Vermin and crew etc, was really good.
    Thanks for the spinner bait Paul i will try and get some use from it shortly and will let you know how it goes mate.

One last thought, How much better would it have been if there was no wind?????

Cheers,
    John.

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

it was a great time and i was looking over to your boat and im suprised that you boat was still floating because of all the droul that had filled it up hehehehehehehe dam it was good wasn't it and i know where im fishing next year hehehehehe we will meet you at the spot no doubt hehehehehehe
    the wind was a bit strong hey and would have been beautiful with out it

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    Hey Dids,

Any photo's from the comp..???

Pete
    Sort of forgot to take any Pete, to busy pulling big jacks in to get time I guess Oops

Vermin's bro Chris, had a camera misfire,and looks like the photo of me holding the winner is lost, along with lots of others.

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, they're def gone mate along with plenty of others. Sorry bout that dids. Looks like yours doesn't count now, so it goes to the second biggest...

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    Yeah, they're def gone mate along with plenty of others. Sorry bout that dids. Looks like yours doesn't count now, so it goes to the second biggest...
    Yeah, and let me guess, you took the pics of your jacks on another camera. What's it say on that nomination, "my decisions final no correspondence is to be entered into" Hmmmmmm Yep I win

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

thats a shame mate Would have been nice to have a held shot of the comp winer!!!

whats the go CV? did Thirsty have the camera on him Saturday night?? lol

PSids you need a tripod for these solo captures

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

PSids you need a tripod for these solo captures

That's OK Brandon, now I've won the premier Mangrove Jack Comp in the country, I'm expecting Sports photographers & paparazzi to be capturing every move I make. If you want any thing signed let me know, free of charge 4 you.

Dids

Ps. CV, I'll be checking the next few issues of B&B for a photo of you with a 50cm Jack, Bro.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast