Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Dids,
    did nobody get a prize for most jacks caught? Did anybody get 2 or more? Sounds like the noosa is not firing yet, you shoulda held it up here mate.....

Maybe next year you can run a comp where we all fish our local creek and enter photos on a mat with a tag?

I dont think I wanna fish at "Didleys Reef" next year, pmlol. Sorry, i wasnt gonna laugh at your expenses, but since you brought it up, there should be a reef named in your honor.

BTW, mercs are rebadged Tohatsus.

Andrew

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Didley View Post
    That's OK Brandon, now I've won the premier Mangrove Jack Comp in the country, I'm expecting Sports photographers & paparazzi to be capturing every move I make. If you want any thing signed let me know, free of charge 4 you.

Dids

Ps. CV, I'll be checking the next few issues of B&B for a photo of you with a 50cm Jack, Bro.
    Bloody Hell Dids, i didn't realise it was a National Comp
    Perhaps, with all the coverage you may get one of the outboard motor companies to sponser you brand new free motor be nice wouldn't it.
    Have you found out the extent of the damage yet??

Cheers,
    John.

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Didley View Post
    Sort of forgot to take any Pete, to busy pulling big jacks in to get time I guess Oops

Vermin's bro Chris, had a camera misfire,and looks like the photo of me holding the winner is lost, along with lots of others.
    ooooooohhhhhh Didley so you have no proof of any catch?????
    YIPPEEEE THAT MAKES ME THE WINNER WAHOOOOO
    please send me my money thanks Dids

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Brandon-Nah he wouldn have known wat a camera was mate. There was a pic of him on there just after he ran into that big brick wall though and when he fell outta the boat. Don't know wat happened..
    Dids-50cm jacks are too small anyway mate..

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Gecko: The Burrum next year, sounds interesting??? That local creek thing would mean pond donkeys are in too, that Smallunit bloke would be warming up the hand line. Ffej got X2 little pups, C Vermin 1, Chris (CV's bro) 1, Obi_Wan 1, and Justin Eslick 1

Obi_Wan: No report yet, Yes just waiting for the phone to ring on the sponsorship deals, I may get my agent to deal with them. We may go international next year there is a bloke at Bribie that's interested.

Paul: .......

Tarpon
    Post Thanks / Like

Troys spot x = 5 at 48-57 in 4 hours, almost thick enough to cast a prawn star on the hand line. The burrum sounds great, will wave yas as you leave rofl.

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't those dead ones on the bank at beachmere was it kevin? They looked about that size..

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

My cut on the "Didzam" just increased to 60%, Kev, you should have taken the pre comp offer!

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

hehehehehe im cracking up laughing mate but you still can't strip me of my win hehehehehehe

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paul ''come in spinner'' View Post
    hehehehehe im cracking up laughing mate but you still can't strip me of my win hehehehehehe
    I still haven't got a contract signed with a lure manufacturer Paul, don't waste any time, Kevin's slowly increasing his offer, Prawn star are meeting with my agent this arvo, show us what sort of businessman you are come over the top of them and win the prise buddy, come on.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast