Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Barra Guide
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats a versatile looking hull Scott, nice rig indeed. Is it a new hull or is it based on a mould they have already?
    How dry is it mate?
    Some great lizzards there, thats an awesome place that Kingfisher area. I took my family over for a week during Easter and I couldnt believe the size and quality of the fish the kids caught off that Jetty.
    Wish I had the time to explore that region, helps with the inlaws in HB but always seem to run out of time.

Nothing like a new rig, I am looking around at present for an inshore blue water rig for my local area, your boat among a few others has caught my eye thats for sure.
    Looking pretty closely at an Edgewater, pretty easy for survey too but I will go back and have a look at the link on your boat.
    Oh yeh, big fan of spike it in pink and fluro green. (Cant get my head around that word Chartreuse lol)
    Cheers
    Jas

www.barramadness.com
    Ph: 0420 846345

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

We're stoked with the new Haines - I recon it's one of the most versatile hulls I have ever been in& is amazingly dry & soft riding for it's lenght & freeboard. It does have quite a heritage dating back to the original Seaquell days - can't give too much more away as it is all in the full boat review we have just finished for Fisho - due out in Sept

Our last boat ( Skeeter ZX22V Bay ) was the most amazing boat we have ever been in - we just couldn't afford the fuel bill The Edgewater range looks great & should compliment the Skeeters well locally for Josh - the 188C should match what your looking for I recon ?

We're loving the Bay as well - 4 years this October !

Still too many fish & not enough time - Scotto
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123