Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TCB mixed bag

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah mate, the bluff cops a flogging these days. usd to get some real nice cod jigging lures over it, but it gets tougher everytime I go there. My mate got a solid MIL there a year or two back on a gulp and ya never know wats gonna turn up in water like that. Seen plenty of tuna and spaniards eatin em over the years.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    3macks- Some good water up there. Never chased the parrot up there though.
    Lukeyboy-Have got a few over the years on decent size hard bods mate. Some sleepless nights ahead .....
    Just received an email from a TCB guru - January to May before the full moon for parrot (I got mine at Easter so that sounds right

3Macks

Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

awsome report mate, well worth the trip
    Always a top read mate

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Gday Vermin,

Magic place that Tin Can always enjoyed trips there. Good to see there is still a few barra around they are a nice break from the jacks. Plenty of fish on offer around the region with a huge variety. Get all the sleep you can now little fella your going to be a cranky man (cranker than usual anyway). Did you have to put up with the crowds on the boat ramp

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

No crowds gaz. Lived it up in the villas on the water. Even had a berth for the HMAS XXXX.

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

new to this mate just wondering where that creek is, sounds like alot of fun.

Raw Pawn
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats to good for you Keithy. How did the boat look amongst the 40fters. I bet they would give there left testicle to see even half the fish that have seen the deck of HMAS XXXX. Great place to fish and would be a awesome place to live.

Coral Trout
    Post Thanks / Like

Apart form the bloody sandflies gaz.
    Jack Cracker- Heaps of creeks up there mate. Snapper creek is the main creek where the ramp and marina are but teebar and kauri get most of the attention for jacks. Plenty of small creeks inbetween but check for green zones if ya gonna head up there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234