Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wahoo
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Snuck in a quick session this morning

Had to get out for a fish this weekend so snuck out early this morning and made it home before the gf got out of bed around 8

Started off slow unfortunately picked up a a grunter first which gave a really solid run! sure shook of the cold feeling in my fingers. picked up a bream about 20 minutes later and then a puffa fish First for a plastics ( woo ?? )

Moved into the Tidal side of where i was fishing as the tide picked up a bit. Threw on a cranka crank and caught a few small cod. right after releasing a cod I threw in and ZZZZZZZZZZ ping Spewing there goes my crank. Quickly tied on another crank and threw it in at the same spot and ZZZZZZZZZZ * throws hook* Bugger.. felt like a very weighty fish. Felt somewhat like a decent cod.

I threw around for another 15 minutes but gave up wasnt finding that fish again.

Had a crack Tuesday night also but nothing massive few small bream dropped a nice size flatty trying to land it. The big eyes were busting up occasionally but couldn't manage more then one.

P.S anyone from the coast that wants to go for a flick just swing us a PM
    Last edited by 004dam; 05-06-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Sailfish
    Post Thanks / Like

That is some good fishing and still be home before the gf wakes. Gotta learn that kind of disciple from you mate
    I go fishing not to find myself but to lose myself...