Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Giant Trevally
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Recent trip's.....

Hey Guy's,

Did a late season jack fish, as my couz wanted to catch one, the odds were against us with it beeing very cool for them but we decided to go, took him to a little spot i new that would hopefully produce for us. Second cast he is on, winds in the fish and goes what is it?? lol i said IT'S A JACK, the thing weve been fishing all night to get!!!! Went 30 cm... He was stoked but then Said " hmmm would have been better if it was a bream cause it would be size and i could eat it then" i just shook my head haha

Did a trip out from the heads today in search of some tailor, bream and flatties on plastics. Headed to moskito creek hopeing to find some tailor but there was zilch!! flicked plastics around for an hour for only 2 small flatties, and plagues of pike. Flicked around some of the sand back for a few bream, then headed to jerman creek. Did some trolling for 1 wolf herring and 1 tailor!! then flicked some plastics and picked up some more small bream and a moses perch. Headed over to kingfisher for a look only got small trevs. The fishing was pretty quiet all day.. Last Stop was over around south bank to flick some plastics for some flatties and in 4 cast i got 4 flatties 2 legals, one going 62cm and dad got 2 one legal. Talked to a few boats at the ramp and they all said fishing was pretty quiet.

Cheers Dane
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To much water to fish and not enough time......

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

nice fish mate, im spewin i had to move away from the bay

thanks

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

well done, was bit slow over there yesterday
    Fishing Fishing Fishing. I like Fishing