Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

any pics of the camp ground boys?

I can carry my own water and stuff, and a long drop saves me taking the shovel for walkies
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    any pics of the camp ground boys?

I can carry my own water and stuff, and a long drop saves me taking the shovel for walkies
    no shovels holes there rakey got to take a porta potty 202 litre one would do ya pop up onsuite and ya laughing

Worth the stay in the shed mate 33 dollars a night and ya got everything ya need even a washing machine to wwas ya smelly fishing gear a pool table , big screen tv to watch the footy . Next year i will have a seat available in my tub if ya keen but ill have to make sure on the others first if they havent already grab a extra looks like we are gunner tryu for july rather then august mainlly for the muddys
    ill keep ya posted
    Fishing bring it on no matter the type .

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dambuster View Post
    There is actually a long drop dunny at the camp grounds near the boat ramp, but like nipsta said no showers and the only water available is from a water tank so is subject to how much rain/visitors have been there. Think they have a bit of a pub set up at the general store (you can get take aways there anyway).

Nipsta you could try letting the people at the fishing store know the where abouts of your pots. Pretty sure they could organise a local to retrieve them.
    yeah i talked to von and she is going to try and get them i have a gps mark for every pot too . But im sure they probllty already been picked up .
    Yes there is a pubish type of place there we didnt get up there as the shed is like a little pub with the pool table and bar .
    just got to hope ya jag the wind so you can get oyt to the islands on a reasonable day ya can but need a eprib which i didnt have next time for sure
    Last edited by nipsta; 19-08-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    no shovels holes there rakey got to take a porta potty 202 litre one would do ya pop up onsuite and ya laughing

Worth the stay in the shed mate 33 dollars a night and ya got everything ya need even a washing machine to wwas ya smelly fishing gear a pool table , big screen tv to watch the footy . Next year i will have a seat available in my tub if ya keen but ill have to make sure on the others first if they havent already grab a extra looks like we are gunner tryu for july rather then august mainlly for the muddys
    ill keep ya posted
    Allways interested Nip, Ive got Swains with the Kingaroy mob next year, just need to check dates
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Allways interested Nip, Ive got Swains with the Kingaroy mob next year, just need to check dates
    ok no worries
    ill keep ya posted and if the crew im went up with this time isnt keen im sure we can organise a active dangler crew

or maybe i would prefer that as these chaps are hard core fisho so hd to fish like i was fishing for bream on bait and i would rather the hard core angler type
    TOp blokes dont get me wrong but not keen for lures or moving to much

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

I must have let this thread slip through the cracks.

Sounded like a few good days away until the departure Simon. Good to see you made it home in one piece. For some reason things happen at the worst possible times.

Dave

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bracey View Post
    I must have let this thread slip through the cracks.

Sounded like a few good days away until the departure Simon. Good to see you made it home in one piece. For some reason things happen at the worst possible times.

Dave
    Not wrong can never predict that it would happen and when but i guess lucky it wasnt worse . The getaway has transport again bigger and stronger then the first trailer i built a few mods to the ubols sika, double nuts . Guards are still a hard thing to decide if i have put them on tight enough or not so time will tell other wise she is ready for action
    Attached Images Attached Images

Black Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Brand new!

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

brand new frame , guards , hubs , springs ,bearings , lights , axle
    all other bits of the old trailer so cost a bit less then if i had to get all thoses as well

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234