Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot little Sesh

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Good stuff Luke. I had some fun with queenies near there and droPped a monster thready. That was on Saturday arvo. Lad I was fishing with got a nice 42cm jack. We did see about 4 barra jumping well clear of the water?
    Hey mate, went back there this arvo and didnt get anything. 4 hits but no solid hookups. Tides were almost identical to 2 days ago so not sure what the go was, but i guess thats fishin hey. Sometimes they are on and sometimes they arent. So much activity though. Yeh been hearing of a few blokes getting some solid jacks there lately. Would love a big thready - havnt caught any threadys in ages

Striped Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petejones View Post
    heaps of barra luke got 13 the other day biggest 96cm just before closed season and a couple of nice threadies
    Geez thats alright aye. Sounds like he has been havin a ball. Must have got that leccy working haha

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Luke, nice by catch there!
    Ben..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12