Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the ActiveAngler.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Top trip, report and photos boys. Terrible trio = fun, fun, fun!
    Now, I'm not saying we should invoke capital punishment for Stupidity, but how about we just take all the warning labels off everything and let nature sort itself out?

Blue Marlin
    Post Thanks / Like

Righto,

Now, there was a possum up the tree that I was trying to keep an eye on...they just happened to catch me with my eyes shut. The story doesn't explain that I had just come of 2 massive nights working......plus mayyyybe 2 beers...the ones you can see.

It was a great few days spent with the lads. Very very enjoyable. Massive thanks to Naggasaki and Renaldo for a laugh a minute. I am suprised with a newfound interest in the baffle. Personally, I didn't like it much to begin with,...but I am seeing some good potential now...given I have 2 weeks holidays now, well, I think I might just give it a few more cracks.

Kimmie, Kimmie Kimmie.....lets call a truce baby!!!

Cheers Stavros
    There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.......right next to the mash potatoes

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

2 beers Stavros, and you were crashed..... really......?
    "Remember - pain is temporary, glory is for ever, and chicks dig scars!"

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Stavros might have still been blinded Tef by the two smoke flares we tossed in front of his truck when he first linked up with us on the first night.

He looked like he was a bit tired so we guided him a steady path into the campsite with a couple of expired orange smokeys

Seriously a great trip apart from the midges.

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

well done Reno, but still no excuse for the nana nap though, if this slides thru to the keeper, next time he'll be asking for a can .... with a dash

Barramundi
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point Rakey....just trying to defend the indefensible....I am sure the great man himself will come to his own defence in good time.....

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy 500 View Post
    Righto,

Now, there was a possum up the tree that I was trying to keep an eye on...they just happened to catch me with my eyes shut. The story doesn't explain that I had just come of 2 massive nights working......plus mayyyybe 2 beers...the ones you can see.

It was a great few days spent with the lads. Very very enjoyable. Massive thanks to Naggasaki and Renaldo for a laugh a minute. I am suprised with a newfound interest in the baffle. Personally, I didn't like it much to begin with,...but I am seeing some good potential now...given I have 2 weeks holidays now, well, I think I might just give it a few more cracks.

Kimmie, Kimmie Kimmie.....lets call a truce baby!!!

Cheers Stavros
    Always good to share a boat , fire & yarn with you Stavros ....... Cant wait to have a beer with you one day
    Yes you certainly earn your rest , so you'll get a little leeway from me for the nana nap(s) ........ a little leeway . There were some funny moments , that's for sure
    What is it with you and snakes ?....... last trip you bring me a log with a brownie in it & this time you try to bring a sea snake on the boat
    As the the Baffle ...... well lets just say I've done Curtis to death over the past 12 months + the Baffle is over 2 hours closer ............ but most of all , what we saw in oyster creek was pretty sweet ...... missed / dropped some good fish plus caught the odd fish. There is so much more to see

Anyhoos - I'm sure you'll get your chance for payback

Chris

Life is too short - live everyday as if it is your last ...

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Good point Rakey....just trying to defend the indefensible....I am sure the great man himself will come to his own defence in good time.....
    Silly boy

I bet he never expected the welcome he got

Chris

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

not even beers though - GOLD!
    A couple of beers & he would have been a write off

Chris

Legendary Angler
    Post Thanks / Like

he's just a young buck mate, give him a few years to HTFU, and he mite be able to stay up past 9 oçlock...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast